Radio 3Fourteen Interview
with William Patrick Patterson
We invite you to listen to an insightful interview with William Patrick Patterson conducted recently by Radio 3Fourteen’s Lana Lokteff:
G.I. Gurdjieff & The Fourth Way Teaching
What you’ll hear provides an esoteric perspective on the meaning of life and one that defies most teachings you’ve heard. Among the key questions explored:
- Who is G. I. Gurdjieff and what is his teaching of self-development called The Fourth Way?
- How is this teaching different from the other three traditional ways?
- Are humans born with a soul?
- Is there body-mind unity? Are we individuals?
- We are Images of God, but need to develop
- How to use ordinary life to come to real Life
- Why The Fourth Way is the teaching for this Time
Ms. Lokteff has long been interested in metaphysical concepts, physics and philosophy. She is the Co-producer of Red Ice TV, Editor of the Red Ice Newsletter and hostess of Radio 3Fourteen.
Click the link below to listen now. Please pass this link to your friends.